CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Whilst i was searching ebay....

I came across this listing....(click here)

Now your probably saying....why are you showing me this listing? The item is not important...I simply placed the her longest listing in the link so you could see it for longer (i think...not sure how that works...um..contact me if you try to see it and its gone...i'll send you another link).

What I want you to read is the listing itself....or rather her "warning." Its a bit long, but I promise you will laugh...at least once...if not more...and out loud too!

Enjoy!

1 comments:

jessthemess said...

So this is stinkin' hillarious...I showed it to all my roommates and they loved it too! I love the way that the woman is just completely open about all her strange hair qualities...fantastically funny!