CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The J.O.B. update

So some of you know but some of you don't, so I'm bringing you the latest news on the job search. I know I last reported that indeed I had found a job and would start working last monday (the 3rd). However, the bird lady had flown the coop, in a manner of speaking, (and thats putting it politely).

Sooooo...I have decided to pursue other things. I have heard back last week from one place that I sent my resume too and they are very eager to meet me. This is also a much better job, I might add, than the one I would have been doing (*coughs* tweet!)

I have an interview this upcoming monday (st. patricks day the 17th), so everyone keep your fingers crossed and wish me the best please. In all honesty, I just need some help getting my other ventures off the ground while still paying my bills. So, I really hope this works out and I can do that and also work at a job that a) i like and b) is just a really good job!

0 comments: