CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yes we can video

Hey yall....this is something I wanted to share with yall. I know some of you will hate me for this lol...but thats ok. I came across this today after seeing the full video when it came out a few weeks ago.

I know some of you have already seen the full video but here is an explanation by Will.I.Am himself about how it came to be. I've also included another link below it if you want to see the full video. I highly recommend seeing it simply for the inspiration. If this video doesn't give you the tingles and make you a bit teary then I would suggest seeing a doctor very soon (a mental health professional!
lol)

Will.i.am on 'Yes We Can'
Will.i.am on 'Yes We Can'



See the full video here!

Obama: 'Yes We Can'
Obama: 'Yes We Can'

0 comments: