CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

New job and new opportunities

So as some of you know, I will be starting a new job on Monday. I'm working at an aviary, monitoring the growth of baby birds. I'm really excited, mostly because I wont have to deal with any people (hehe). Thats right...no more grumpy people on the phone to talk to all day. I am however keeping the job just for the time being to pick up a few extra hours on the weekends to supplement my income a bit.

Another exciting venture that only some of you know about: I've been working on my own website and creating a few products to sell and market through that site. This past week things have grown by leaps and bounds and I'm going to be announcing a few products that I've created very soon. You will all be the first to see them (with the exception of ebay and etsy users...so basically the whole world).

I'll be adding my listing to this page as well so you can have a look at what's available while you're here reading.

More news to come soon! Keep reading!

0 comments: